The National Flood Insurance Exchange™ is comprised of a veteran team of flood industry experts dedicated exclusively to the placement of flood insurance nationwide.
Our underwriting team will examine your potential risk and shop the markets for you. We will find you the best coverage for the best rates. All of our carriers are A to A+ rates and are lender approved.
Our Team Will:
- Review your current flood insurance policy for accuracy (if you have one).
- Examine the current flood rate maps to confirm the lenders zone determination.
- Look for any LOMA/LOMR filed with FEMA in your area.
- Review the prior flood maps for possible grandfathering within the NFIP program.
- Review any support documentation you may have such as elevation certificates or flood proofing documents. Keep in mind that 30% of elevation certificate have errors.
- We will put all of our findings together and shop both the NFIP and all of our approved private markets.